Monday, June 22, 2009

How to Build a Website

I remember putting a personal website together in high school for a project.  It was fast and easy, and now I have no way of finding it.  I have taking e-commerce and other courses to teach me how to best assemble a website.  Now that I need to make one for business.  I cannot figure out how to put one together.  I have hosted my site with g0-daddy, which may have been a good choice, but lately I think it has been bad.  I have had slow service with my email address so I am not too sure about the website.  I have looked up templates, but cannot find one that I like, and they seem like they are generic.  I have now gone to craigslist and creativehotlist.com to find a designer.  I am awaiting their responses and trying to get the material together this week.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment