Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Taking Control

I have picked up The 4-Hour Work Week. I have read reviews, and have chosen not to read the book for several years due to speculation. I think the author is delusional and is a snake oil salesman. However, there are some tactics to be learned such as outsourcing problems. Creating a streamlined system, and creating a system that runs without you. As every Entrepreneur I have encountered the goal is to walk away from a running business. Entrepreneurship however is not a trip through South America it is about working hard. At least that is what I like about it. I enjoy the work, the struggle to make it work. Finding solutions to make the struggle easier is certainly appreciated, but so far The 4-Hour Work Week has not defeated my speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment