Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tax Invasion!

Every Entrepreneur has to someone settle how they are going to pay taxes. I currently use a bookkeeper and CPA. I am trying to learn Quick books enough so that I don't need the bookkeeper and can file my own takes. I just paid taxes for the month and barely made enough money to pay myself. I saw this coming and was able to store a little bit away. I would have been better if I did not have to pay the Bookkeeper which is why I am now enrolling in a local class about taxes. It is my responsibility to pay them and make sure they are done correctly. I just find it interesting because I had a vision of myself as an entrepreneur where I outsourced and paid someone to do everything. The more that I go along the more I realize I need to take more control and pay people less. Maybe there is a better more economical solution, and I will try to find it but until then I will be forced to figure it out on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment